We provide pet boarding as a service to our clients. All boarders receive personal attention from our caring staff. Pets may be dropped off and picked up during regular business hours Monday through Saturday. Pets are walked three times daily and are fed Science Diet foods. You may bring your own food to feed at no additional cost.
Why board at All Creatures Pet Hospital?
- We offer a one-stop-shopping approach to pet care including:
- Update vaccinations
- Refill medications
- Pick up food
- Pet groomed
- Nails trimmed
- Lots of love & playtime
- No need to transfer records from place to place when you board with your vet.
- No time to pick up food before boarding, yet want to know your boarding guest is eating a high quality diet? We feed all boarding guests Science Diet; it's included in the price, and adjusted to meet the needs of each boarding guest.
- Concerned about medical emergencies with your pet while you're away—no need with All Creatures Pet Hospital; a fully trained veterinary staff is always at hand.
- Does your pet require special medications, perhaps insulin, or thyroid medication? At All Creatures, a full staff that understands the special needs for medications and the complications that can come with them are the very people taking care of your pet.
- Is safety your biggest concern? We are dedicated to having a safe environment for all of our boarding friends. All guests must be up-to-date on vaccinations and pest free when they come to stay.
- Boarding guests have their own space and are not physically with other guest.
- We are located right on Kearney Street. So why drive clear across town?
- There is one-on-one, inside and outside time with every boarding guest.
- We allow unlimited comfort items to be brought from home.
- Upon request two boarding guests can stay together.
- We offer price competitive rates based on the size of your pet; single price includes the stay, food, and exercise, with no additional surprise charges. The love and attention are always free!
We offer AVID microchip identification.
- Pet Library article: "Microchipping Could Save your Pet's Life"
We provide guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance or loss, and performance.
We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression.
- Pet Library article: "Barking"
Routine and therapeutic bathing services are available. Baths also include a nail trim, ear cleaning, and anal gland expression.
Grooming is available Monday through Friday by appointment. Grooming includes bathing, nail trimming, ear cleaning, anal gland expression and clipping or shaving according to your preference.